Search the forum,

Discuss Hi from Andy Langtree in Nuneaton in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Andy Langtree

Hi all, I have not long started my full scope course with T4TS, I'm just about to do my TMA02, think i'm doing OK but I suppose that the results for the TMA will tell me exactly how well I am doing.
I am really enjoying the course and am looking forward to becoming an electrician and joining the trade.
I'm hoping at some point to try and get almost like an apprenticeship with an electrician to help me with my studies, I know i'd have to take a pay cut to do this but in the long run I think it may pay off, the question is though at what point would an electrician take me on with them and how much knowledge should I have to make it viable for them?.
Anyway I dont want to bore you too much in my first post so I look forward to speking to you all soon,
regards Andy

hi andy, im also doing the T4ts course well nearly done im on tma 38, just to say course is well worth it i had a great time in class just waiting to do week 6-7, its hard dont get me wrong but stick with it and study and you should be fine, like i said to jenzi its NOT 100% pass rate people fail, just to give you heads up, people have gone in there thinking there pass and had a shock i started the course in aug last year so you can do as fast as you want,it reall is a good course and i dont want it to end, oh yeah go to Worcester thats the best one, and if there anything your not sure of let me no and il help you through cos tma books ant that good and if your like me its better someone saying it then reading all the time, gary the gooner

Thank you that was really insightful Gary, I have started to source alternative reading material that I feel is worded better for reference from the tma book. To be completely honest I have been sat on my --- waiting (for too long :-/) to actually complete the tma02, done the scenario cd bits that are relative to tma02 and seem to make more sense of the cd than the text lol, I am actually going to do it and send it off this week.
My local training weeks are going to be at the Worcester base as it is the local one to my area, its reassuring to hear that the training weeks are enjoyable and thank you for the offer of help I'm sure I'll more than likely be taking you up on it :)
Regards Andy

Reply to Hi from Andy Langtree in Nuneaton in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back