Discuss £330 FOR REPLACEMENT LIGHT SWITCH ON am.pm in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i must be right, as i have given plenty of time.....uh nooooooo.....you had your chance!! i would carry on with my political veiws, however i just get so so ett up with the farce we endure that i realise that before i know it my quick post is well too big to send and still pretend to be normal so i have to move on.

first of all stop just any tom dick or harry coming to this country even on holiday to get their operations done for nothing this is not racism just common sense (no other country has this type of open system)

i am waiting for someone to tell me ime wrong?

I rather you proved you're right by providing a link to back up your arguement. The NHS doesn't provide free health care to people who aren't UK citizens. I know that back in the good old days there used to be an agreement between numerous European countries about health care for people who were on holiday, you could get an E111 form from the NHS which covered you abroad for emergency treatment. Other Euro countries had a similar thing for their citizens traveling to the UK.

I rather you proved you're right by providing a link to back up your arguement. The NHS doesn't provide free health care to people who aren't UK citizens. I know that back in the good old days there used to be an agreement between numerous European countries about health care for people who were on holiday, you could get an E111 form from the NHS which covered you abroad for emergency treatment. Other Euro countries had a similar thing for their citizens traveling to the UK.

Ok will look into European countries entitlements, what about the rest of the world! Any uk citizen can marry any forign person and they then can claim British citizenship and the benefits assosiated without having contributed into our tax system, some ethnick groups do this as part of their culture? Usualy by marying close relations,cousins etc which has been proved to put a strain on nhs and other bodies by there children obtaining congenital defects asociated with this type of intermariage system.
Never mind the fact that by the majority of these people only marying people from their own ethnick background and usualy only to introduce more ethnicks into this country is in itself a rasist comunity.
I must state that this info Is only what I have read in national newspapers tv and the Internet any actual evidence i cannot be bothered to look for as I only have to look out side my front door.
I hope I haven't ofended anyone and hope to recieve any objections open mindedly.

Sounds like it, remeber when I worked in a shipyard that only did military work a MK socket would cost £2.50 normally but because it had a NATO Serial Number the price charged for it was 5 times that.
did anyone see the SUN today MOD £22 for a light bulb thats takin the pure yellow stuff so it is probably got an MOD seriel number engraved on it

One on the news this morning MOD have said "it cost £22 to change a light bulb that costs 65 pence" because of a contract signed under labour

because of eu regs normal pearl light bulbs are becoming extinct so in the future everyone with lovely chandeliers will want the old pearl ones so their is going to be a black market of descent bulbs,so who knows what people are going to pay therefore i recomend cameron takes this bulb out replace it with a crapy energy efficient one and wait untill he can make a profit on the said bulb. gordon brown may have been more savy with monney than anyone gives him credit for, just wish he would of bought more of the bulbs then we could of sold more!

nah it has to be the 100 watt ones, for lighting those dark corners in the cellar where the victims always hide.

Reply to £330 FOR REPLACEMENT LIGHT SWITCH ON am.pm in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock