Discuss 17th edition online course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Wirepuller that's a good point ,but if you have your 17th edition will we just have to do a update on the new regs next year to get 18th?

I used the regs guy and found it great. I work a lot of night shifts so was easy to fit in around that. Very straight talking and easy to follow. Great work books and mock exams and very efficient at communicating with. A great price too if you choose the package that comes with the book. Oh and they chucked in a free on site guide too!! Which is always handy to keep in the van to shut up an over zealous site agent or two!!

I used the regs guy and found it great. I work a lot of night shifts so was easy to fit in around that. Very straight talking and easy to follow. Great work books and mock exams and very efficient at communicating with. A great price too if you choose the package that comes with the book. Oh and they chucked in a free on site guide too!! Which is always handy to keep in the van to shut up an over zealous site agent or two!!
Thanks Cainey

You may want to wait and take the 18th edition rather than do 17th now and then spend more money to get 18th in a couple of months.

Good day all
I was told it will be good to take 17th edition training prior to taking level 3 am book on, am wondering if any of you lovely dudes can recommend a good on-line provider. I have seen Paul on the Regs 17th Edition Online Course - City & Guilds 2382-15 - http://www.the-regs.co.uk but I don't know of others I can compare.
Appreciated in advance
The link you have provided says it all "lets go through the book together then" that's all the course does go through the BS7671 to help/show you where to find the answers.

The 18th edition as a course (City and Guilds) will not be around till maybe August/September 2018. As an online training provider myself I offer free training updates to the 18th edition, so all you would have to do later on when the 18th edition is out is do the update training, and then you would have to pay the exam fee again on behalf of City and Guild. The current fee per learner training providers pay is £42 so I wouldn't expect it to be much higher than £50 to pay for the exam again.

I would go with some of the recommendations above, but contact them directly first and see if they can offer you a free access token to update training that they would then happily re-submit you for the newer 18th edition exam, which I predict will be called the 2383.

Reply to 17th edition online course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock