Discuss 2357 and 2394? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

kayloh

-
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to apply for a ECS card with the following qualifications: level 3 2357, BS7671 17th edition, 2395 periodic inspection and testing, AM2.

The problem is that it is asking for the 2394 initial inspection and testing, however If i recall correctly then having the 2357 includes the 2394 since I remember my lecturer telling the class to take the 2395 at the same time in order to have a better chance of passing (which it did). This was 2 years ago now and I'm not sure what to do... was I meant to get a separate qualification with the 2394 on it? what makes this more confusing for me was that I remember someone saying that we wouldn't receive our 2395 until the 2357 was completed etc.

Many thanks

Your center/college should have registered you on the correct code when putting in the S form to claim the 2394 cert cert separately, however, I believe the 2394 aspect only came into the 2357 a year ago. You had to do 60 questions instead of 30 in unit 307/607. They did the same with the 17th edition but again, they had to register you on a different code to claim the 17th cert separate. You might want to contact your college and ask them if they did this.

Cheers

Jay

Reply to 2357 and 2394? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock