Discuss 2391 tester required in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.

andytk

-
Reaction score
Looking for someone with 2391 to test type certs online or software after rewire, do EICR before rewires on some properties ( 10% ) , able to communicate with main Contractor on e-mail And send required certs on time , answer questions??
Good rates And very flexible, just need someone to do what I'm doing now so I can concentrate on getting more work !!
We are doing around 6x properties per day on occupied council flats / houses. Waiting for offers . Locations is Wembley, Greenford, Stockwell .,

Reply to 2391 tester required in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We're currently recruiting for an Electrician to join our Homeworks team on a full time, permanent contract. For more information and to apply...
Replies
Views
Electrician Jobs Electrical teams , London
Hi, Looking for electrical teams for rewire council occupied properties in London., Most properties are pull through and kitchen chased in...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am a time served approved electrical contractor with 20 years experience first 15 years as a rewire spark with my own team rewiring five...
Replies
Views
Electrical Sub-Contractor required for various short projects in Tower Hamlets/Hackney/Islington/Camden/Central London. I have a growing...
Replies
Views
Hello all Recently moved to South Wales and looking for work as electricians mate / Jointers mate. Capable of carrying out most domestic...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock