Discuss 2392 Past Multiple Choice Exam Papers? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

codger

-
Reaction score
Hello. Been asked to run a 2392 for a local company. Was wondering if anybody had any multiple choice questions they can expect in their exam, and/or some sample questions? It's at Level 2 so hoping it's not so tricky.

Thanks in advance.

Would city and guilds supply you with sample past papers ?
I have been on their site but nothing there. When I sat my 2392 it was 20 short answer questions with 6 based on a scenario, then your practical. Now it's a multiple choice with a practical. Just hoping to give the lads a head up as far as their test is concerned. I could certainly make one up but wouldn't want it to be too hard or easy you know? Trying to find a balance here.

I've recently done mine. The sites I used were called swindonmassive & -----------. Unsure of their specific web address but you'll no doubt be able to find them on google & hopefully navigate to the section that's useful to you.

I have been on their site but nothing there. When I sat my 2392 it was 20 short answer questions with 6 based on a scenario, then your practical. Now it's a multiple choice with a practical. Just hoping to give the lads a head up as far as their test is concerned. I could certainly make one up but wouldn't want it to be too hard or easy you know? Trying to find a balance here.

What I meant was, as you are delivering the course, maybe a call to city and guilds could see you supplied with some past papers ? Or are centres just left totally to their own devices when it comes to sourcing course material ?

City and Guilds do indeed have support materials, but not for all courses. I've trawled through the different parts but can't find anything specific to the 2392. Got some interesting food for thought from these forums though, so all good.
And yeah, Andy, colleges generally have to make up their own materials, which is time consuming to say the least. Thanks for your help though. And thankyou too Startinez.;):fist::handfist:

Reply to 2392 Past Multiple Choice Exam Papers? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock