Discuss 2394 and 5 Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

clarkelectrics

Dear all,

Im new to this and after a good few years returning to the tools.

Looking at getting back to speed on the testing and certification route (how things change in 20 yrs)

Are there any recommendations of course venues etc in and around Northamptonshire that might be worth a look.

Any advice gratefully recieved

R

try your local college/s. when i enquired a year ago for the 21391, i was quoted £250 ish.

I have just received a Email from the college I sat my exams at and they are now charging £400 for the 2394 course which includes the exam fee.

That's night classes with each lesson 3 hours long 9 lessons starting 26th Sept with the exam on the 4th Dec.

A resit fee of £35 is also mentioned so prices have gone up !

I have just received a Email from the college I sat my exams at and they are now charging £400 for the 2394 course which includes the exam fee.

That's night classes with each lesson 3 hours long 9 lessons starting 26th Sept with the exam on the 4th Dec.

A resit fee of £35 is also mentioned so prices have gone up !

Hmm still cheap tho compared to Bedford, will give them a bell

Hi All

I've just started a combined 2394/95 course with http://www.appris.co.uk they are based in Bradford but do a 4 day course given by one of the members on this forum
The training centre is excellent as are the staff, the instructor is extremely knowledgeable in the subject
And can't do enough to help
If your looking for a good course and don't mind a bit of travelling!!!

Reply to 2394 and 5 Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net