Discuss 2394 Pass in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

c.boy

-
Reaction score
Just found out yesterday that I passed the 2394!!Only took the city and guilds 3 and a bit months to let me know tho loll!!!! Well happy considering the first 5 ???s were pretty vague!!the practical and online test were pretty easy and if any 1 sitting the exam i wouldn't really worry 2 much about these parts.the written was not 2 bad either,but if like me and not been to college for 14 years!!trying to remember all the formulas is a pain!!!!! If you are just out your time go for it!!!all the info will be fresh in your head and will be a walk in the park. As for the more mature spark it all comes back eventually lol!!!!

Just found out yesterday that I passed the 2394!!Only took the city and guilds 3 and a bit months to let me know tho loll!!!! Well happy considering the first 5 ???s were pretty vague!!the practical and online test were pretty easy and if any 1 sitting the exam i wouldn't really worry 2 much about these parts.the written was not 2 bad either,but if like me and not been to college for 14 years!!trying to remember all the formulas is a pain!!!!! If you are just out your time go for it!!!all the info will be fresh in your head and will be a walk in the park. As for the more mature spark it all comes back eventually lol!!!!

Well done mate. did 2394/2395 last month waiting for the outcome.

Reply to 2394 Pass in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently training thru a company called tradestech, not very impressed so far, I was told that within 6 months I'd be able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
I've been working as a domestic electrician for 6+ years now alongside two NICEIC approved contractors and I hold my 1/2/3 City & Guilds NVQ, 18th...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock