Discuss 50W LED floodlight problems in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

not used mine much lately. brought a woody down off top of tree @ 20 yards last week.

where i was living for a while, it was riddled with rabbit. shot loads and left them for the foxes.

years ago. but it took so long to skin and prepare it, i was past hunger by the time it was done.

Had the rifle & scope for a while mate. FAC, Gun cabinet, Intruder alarm, Police inspection. Good luck Dood.
Didn't know about the intruder alarm but we'd had one installed a bit ago. Gun cabinates are like £200 for a couple rifle size. And bolted to a wall(I'll be taking over the little room where we have our chest freezer :D )

Well 3-6 month probationary period I'll be trying to get as much range time as possible to complete my 16 course before going on as a full member and the bloke at the shop said west Yorkshire police take 6-9months to process so by 2019 i may just have a shooter ;)

Clean record as well apart from an informal warning when I was 11 for stealing some polo mints from aldi :D

Witnessed a guy coming to collect his .303 rifle yesterday whilst collecting my forms. It was looking very lovely. Nice bit of kit

When my mate wanted to get a FAC, He partitioned off part of his basement as a gun room. Gun cabinet is in there & securely bolted to both floor and 2 walls. Luckily he's fanatical about security, so already had a top of the range Alarm system and CCTV.
Strangely the Police didn't insist on a monitored alarm.

When my mate wanted to get a FAC, He partitioned off part of his basement as a gun room. Gun cabinet is in there & securely bolted to both floor and 2 walls. Luckily he's fanatical about security, so already had a top of the range Alarm system and CCTV.
Strangely the Police didn't insist on a monitored alarm.
Well no ones mentioned an intruder alarm to me at the gun club etc but did get told about the gun room/safe and keeping the ammunition and rifle separate in different safes(even if it's a big safe partitioned off into two)

Could easily get a little alarm board just for that room :D laser trip wires and that lol

Knowing your luck Dood, you'd forget it was there and shoot yourself :rolleyes::)
Eyy bloody hell talking about shooting myself a couple weeks before going shooting. Trying to jinx me?!

Went to a little club other night did some air rifle shooting. Had a pretty good grouping ;) to say I'm kak handed. They didn't have any left handed rifles so I even went right handed. Took a bit longer to line up but still got them in the middle(mostly)

What is it with you lot and guns - you all come out of the woodwork when someone mentions a 20/10 or something like that. (TwentyOTTen in my head). I'm always surprised with the passion you all have for the sport but I understand. Little scared of D00DY with a piece though!

What is it with you lot and guns - you all come out of the woodwork when someone mentions a 20/10 or something like that. (TwentyOTTen in my head). I'm always surprised with the passion you all have for the sport but I understand. Little scared of D00DY with a piece though!
Hey I'm a very respectable member of my community with safety first and my firearms officer will see tha- hahahahahaha
Damn almost made it through without laughing :D

Reply to 50W LED floodlight problems in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock