Discuss £800+ to Join Trustatrader! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Unless you're ambitious and want to employ people to have a larger business I can't see the need for going on any of these lists. All you have to do is quote fairly for the work requested, be friendly and polite,do a high quality job and always clean up thoroughly and you'll never be short of work.

Let us all,understand what "Trustatrader",and all similar entities,before and since,are about.
It is a business,whose model and reason,is as old as trade itself.

The pyramid nature of these set-ups,is born out,by tracking their longevity and income stream,over any years that they last.

The benefit of presented work,is promised to the tradesman.
The promise of cheapest quote and vetting,is the alleged benefit,to the customer.

In truth,every body cannot win,and as it is the customers choice,the only losers will be on the opposing side. As in pyramid models,it is the people running,not the people using,who stand to win regularly.

I do not doubt there are a few winners,but to ensure the profits and continued operation of these schemes,and schemes they are,there has to be a commensurately greater number of losers,and they will be those who have put something in,to lose.

There are numerous studies,thesis titles and F.E projects on advertising based businesses,and it is not an accident,that the authors of some of the more incisive and understanding tomes,become directors of similar successful businesses,in the same vein.

Surely that kind of advertising is a very indiscriminate shotgun approach and unlikely to get you quality customers. Also sounds hellish expensive, I'd be looking at more focussed advertising

Reply to £800+ to Join Trustatrader! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock