Discuss A botch job innit Matey???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

For flipps sake, don't let westwood see this vid, he'll have a choc box attack :)

As an aside, just how many down lights do you need; they might planes circling to try & land in that kitchen.

As another aside, I just wonder what was the point of the tests he did to find an intermittent fault. Don't think I'll subscribe.

It was in Hampstead, so a Sparks doing a job after 17:00 means its a either money job or the home owner is a hottie.

There are several things which irritate me about this fella.
1. It irritates the --- off me people who look like they are about to collapse because they haven't had morning coffee.
2. People who make a real drama out of the simplest jobs.
3. People who make out "choc boxes" are actually better than unenclosed block connectors when in fact they are both as bad as each other.
4. People who drone on and on and on and on.

I would actually want to kick his --- and say GET ON WITH IT you boring, uninteresting person.

I wonder if his boss knows, he's sat around drinking cups of coffee and filming himself. If he's his boss, he obviously charging shed loads, to be doing that.

And his down lights are crap :p

I wonder if his boss knows, he's sat around drinking cups of coffee and filming himself. If he's his boss, he obviously charging shed loads, to be doing that.

Didn't realise I had opened a can of worms

He wants to have a quick look at Reg 559.5.1 to realise that circular junction box is not a suitable luminare coupler nor does it incorporate cord restraint. Just noticed the sunglasses on his head what a ****.
You think he 's a bit of a prat then Westy

Cant say i rate any of his fault finding methods, the tests he did were pointless. Why test an rcd with loads connected? Zs isnt going to give you much to go by either, he loves the sound of his own voice.

Chock boxes are too time consuming for me, wago light box and wagos is the answer. Hager j501 is just as versatile aswell, the whole coffee diva fit made me cringe.

i stood for 10 seconds of his whining southern pouff voice and so didn't see most of it.

He's a bit full of himself ain't he? ....... the coffee thing was pathetic, he should have anticipated having to improve the terminations on the downlights, you shouldn't be charging extra for something entirely predictable, and I hope he didn't charge for the RCD call out. No insulation resistance test or earth leakage test? He just done a few irrelevant tests to justify his fee!

Reply to A botch job innit Matey???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net