Discuss A few avatars now that you can choose from in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/account/

I've added some Avatars to the system so people can choose from a few stock ones if they don't want to upload their own. Some footy ones, some electric-related ones, got a bit bored adding them to be honest so I've given up for now. I'll add some more if people can think of any. Maybe another couple of dozen would give us some variety.

Reply to A few avatars now that you can choose from in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
ANNOUNCEMENT: New Moderator Assigned: @Megawatt (Please congratulate!) @Megawatt has been a forum member for a while now, he's an American chap...
Replies
Views
Hi all, There's 2 single fan ovens in the house my mother recently moved into. Posh elecronic AEG units. It's been sat empty for a year, so the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all :D Hope you are all doing alright. I'm working on the forum for the next couple of weeks. I will number the problems as they're found...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Have an issue i'd love some advice on if anyone would be so kind. Will try to be brief. Thank you!! So, have an intermittent RCD trip at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This might be a bit of an odd question, I would really appreciate your thoughts. I am trying to up-date my mum's home, before putting it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock