• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss A mate is selling these on ebay in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Thought I'd link you to these because they're going cheap. And on 99p no reserve too.

Canon PowerShot G12 Camera Bundle With Carrycase G16 G15 Etc | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232126611718?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

ROYAL DOULTON SKYFALL DD007 JACK BULLDOG BNIB NOT SPECTRE JAMES BOND | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232126620011?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

These james bond things go for £200!!! It's the skyfall one. Theres a Spectre one that goes for £50 on the royal doulton website which has survived the blowing up of M's office, and has charred union jack and 'fake' cracks in its head. Worth getting both. They'll both go for hundreds in a couple of years. Apparently.

It's not my thing else I'd have had it, so I said I'll let the lads know, there might be a james bond fan on the forums eh?

@Dan now we're all going to be bidding against each other because you've made it so appetising - there's probably a law against that, insider trading or something!
Delboy!

You bid or don't lol

I'd have had the dog. But i don't need another fixation on collecting things. Watches and shoes are my kinda thing lol

The camera is no good to me though I'm a rubbish photographer. I had an older canon and sold it months after and lost a fortune on it. Totally not for me.

I'd have not linked you to the dog one if I wanted it though I'd have just told him end the listing and bring it round.

Each to their own - we are all such different creatures. Do you think electricians are quirkier than tilers or plumbers?

Sparks have more tech I'd say. We have that many members across the network I dare say that law of averages says we must have a murderer on somewhere, a swinger or two, a skydiving granny or two lol

Don't think their trade stipulates it though.

We should have a truth amnesty to lay our sins out there - not to be judged but forgiven!
Man, I come out with some great ideas although "I say you say" wasn't one of mine, thankfully!

If you want to repent, the forum isn't the place for it lol - Go your church or whatever. :D

It was more about being nosey about others! You caught me - doh!
You started it with the swingers thing!

Weird when you think about it. I bet we have somebody who doubles as a lollipop man. Bet we have some awesome basement DJ's. Maybe quite a few who have took lives in wars. Bet we have somebody who supports ISIS. Wonder how many millionaires we have. And what the largest win on the lottery between us all is. Collectively, how many screws we've screwed between us.

The mind wanders eh?!

It's starting to sound like administration can read our files - you've just described my life in your last post! Except the dj bit - never tried it!

Who bought the dog in the end - a few bidders! I remember the early days of eBay when you had the name of other bidders and you could research them to see how they bid and whether it was a couple of seconds to go. You could also check out their previous buys to see if they were a collector or it was a one off. Felt naughty but it was an auction after all.
Good story, I used to go to the proper auctions and had my eye on a antique gold watch, sat down ready and glanced at the guys program next to me and he had a price that he was going to bid for this watch. When the bidding started, it was me and him, he didn't know I knew and I outbid him surreptitiously with my left hand by £2.

80962.jpg

"Who bought the dog in the end"

Me, and I'm going to claim compensation for the 'broken' one i've already got.

:D

We should have a truth amnesty to lay our sins out there - not to be judged but forgiven!
Man, I come out with some great ideas although "I say you say" wasn't one of mine, thankfully!

That is twice now that you have made similar comments about my thread!!
All I can say is if you find it silly then don't get involved with it, What I find strange is that within the thread you said you couldn't believe it was still going yet you immediately joined in lol.
It is approx at 500 replies as we speak, so I can take all the flack in the world!!! It is keeping members amused without hurting anyone.

That is twice now that you have made similar comments about my thread!!
All I can say is if you find it silly then don't get involved with it, What I find strange is that within the thread you said you couldn't believe it was still going yet you immediately joined in lol.
It is approx at 500 replies as we speak, so I can take all the flack in the world!!! It is keeping members amused without hurting anyone.

You know I'm kidding don't you? THAT'S why I get involved, as I know (hopefully) that you are kidding! ? !

Ha ha daft sod , course I know!! you're quickly becoming our biggest contributor in the thread. And I'm counting on you to keep it moving :D

" although "I say you say" wasn't one of mine, thankfully!" -

It was a bit of a dig though, I realise now that I was taking a chance given how fast silverbacks can charge!

Reply to A mate is selling these on ebay in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net