Discuss A picture says a thousands words in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Ghost

Couldn't resist sharing a pic of view where I am

IMG_0027.JPG

should have used a tripod and f16, unless wanting to get the foreground out of focus, then f4.5 would work.

Don't give up the day job :p

I managed trough friends to retrieve the camera, the next shot on the men card and the last is this one,

Looks lovely! Where are you?

Devon, sadly there are members on here who do not begin to comprehend that they are looking at the finest, most exquisite, impressionistic photography this side of the Pecos. You of course are a person of intelligence and good taste as you see beyond the blurry lines into the true picture behind the picture. Sigh! Philistines.

Before retiring my work patch covered the Southern Lake District. Very often had my breaks overloking Coniston Water, Windermere, Grasmere etc. I was paid to tour the Lake District!

Reply to A picture says a thousands words in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys I am currently on the NVQ 2357 on my way for the AM2 and get fully qualified, at the moment i am doing private jobs, on the NVQ 2357 they...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else having problems posting pictures to a forum? I would like to ask a question about a ceiling fan I'm trying to install, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I needed to replace an MCB for an electric shower with a different rating, it's an older Loadstar consumer unit, and crabtree told me word...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a picture light that takes a 221mm bulb, but the attachments to hold the bulb broke off years ago. Any advice as to where to find the...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock