Discuss Adding sockets to RFC in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Has anyone seen that the company SWA makes little reels of sleeving 20 metres of Brown Blue and Green yellow. Genius idea.

crimps are colour coded according to size. red = 1.5mm, blue = 2.5mm, yellow = 6.0mm. suppose theycould do the same as with fire extinguishers and put different colour rings on them, just to confuse us, like the new standard for e/e signs. the door is below the sign, but the arrow says go up.

crimps are colour coded according to size. red = 1.5mm, blue = 2.5mm, yellow = 6.0mm. suppose theycould do the same as with fire extinguishers and put different colour rings on them, just to confuse us, like the new standard for e/e signs. the door is below the sign, but the arrow says go up.
A down arrow is required when the route from the exit is down a stairwell.

A down arrow is required when the route from the exit is down a stairwell.

agreed, my point was that with a sign above an exit door, always has been a downward pointing arrow. now it's an upweard pointing arrow, a bit like a road sign. straight on now being up, rather than pointing to the door.

agreed, my point was that with a sign above an exit door, always has been a downward pointing arrow. now it's an upweard pointing arrow, a bit like a road sign. straight on now being up, rather than pointing to the door.
I know it is ridiculous.

Reply to Adding sockets to RFC in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock