Discuss !!!!!! Advent business sales limited !!!!! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

JD6400

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone on here had dealings with these , I fully understand if you are only prepared to only pm me with any responses !?

Thanks in advance , Dave

Hi guys , I do not want to say too much on an open forum , as I am taking legal advise .
But that about sum's it up at the moment !:sick:

Please feel free to get in touch though , and I will reply to those of you who I know !:disappointed:

Hi Marvo , this is nothing to do with the forum or any of its members or sponsors , that I know of that is .
Myself and my other director used this company back in 2008 to no avail ! And paid a fair price to do so , I had heard not a bean since , until today , but have just received a 7 day demand for £12,000 for breach of contract , because I have not sent in an EPC ( which I have never been asked for ! ) on a business premises that I do not own .
Rodger , in no way have you offended me . In fact I thank you for taking the time to reply at all ! :)

No probs, I just wanted to make sure they hadn't been sending sneaky PM's. Is an EPC a procurement contract or and energy efficiency certificate?

Has anyone on here had dealings with these , I fully understand if you are only prepared to only pm me with any responses !?

Thanks in advance , Dave

Hi how did you get on with Advent. we are in the same position (being taken to court) any information would be helpful.
Thanks

I came across this forum after using Advent. They did a great job for me and I would recommend them. If I had read this forum prior I would not have used them and perhaps not have sold up. Roy Bryant

The thread is over a year old so time to close it.

Reply to !!!!!! Advent business sales limited !!!!! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net