Discuss Advice needed on poor junction installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

smashing up some body property is not good .especially tiles of walls
my advise to get permission first ,if you start working on some body property.
especially some body electrics and your daughter a tenant you might do more arm the good.
I gather you are a spark .

Last edited:
I had a guy who rang me up , can you do a job .do you own the property, no I'm the tenant
speak to you land lord he lives in Thailand ask him first .can not get hold of him. tuff
and you wander why they houses are cannabises farms.

Last edited:
"and you wander why they houses are cannabises farms."
Buzzy Lad, I know you are probably using some kind of mobile device, but is there any chance of doing a bit of proof reading before you hit the "send" button? Just so us traditional guys can read your posts in a nice smooth manner.
I mean, we have had quite a few mind benders over the last few days, one that Pete flagged up that I can't bring to mind now, and then there was a "Habitual" room, which I guess was a habitable one, not one where you would smoke a joint.
And now we are wandering where we should be wondering, and they houses that should probably be those houses, and god knows what a cannabises farm is?
You can call me picky, but I just think that representatives of a trade such as ours, should be able to string coherent sentences together??
There are standards.
Edit
That was it: "voltsticks to inducate magnetic force." Could you translate?

Reply to Advice needed on poor junction installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'd like to move the existing socket that feeds the boiler down to where I've pencilled in that can be seen on the photo. The socket to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm going to replace some sockets during a routine redecoration of our lounge including replacing some singles with doubles with USB...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Following on from my previous post where I received advice on taking a spur off a 40a feed (thank you). I performed the work...
Replies
Views
I'm running SWA up the outside of a house and am wondering how best to make it off. It's going to come from the loft area, to the outside, down...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock