Discuss Advice on certification software please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pauljasonuk

Hello I posted about one year ago regarding certification software and would like an updated view please. I am an NICEIC contractor so would like to use this in some way or be able to use other software where I can place the logo etc on. I do not want to use the online cert on the NICEIC site as they haven't created the offline cert yet which is what I want. I'm going to be using an ipad. Your advice is welcome. I keep hearing icertfi or easycert a lot. Your thoughts welcome thanks. Paul Jason Electrical.

To get exactly what you want you could create your own certificates, then you would not need the redundant boxes from the NICIEC, and you woudl be able to put in whatever logo you wanted.
This is what I have done and it means I am confident in the software!

I have Easycert for my ipad and laptop.

You can insert the logos and signatures quite easily.

The software is very good and saves a lot of time but my only criticism of it is that on the ipad it's easy to overlook inputting some of the data values because it's not intuitive. On the laptop, however 'what you see is what you get' so any omissions can be identified easily.

When I use the ipad I periodically check any missing values by producing the PDF, which will show the completed form.

Once you get used to it you'll wonder how you managed without it.

Reply to Advice on certification software please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Its time I bit the bullet and got some proper certification software, I've used my own forms for ages now which I spend pre-filling everything in...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC renewal assessment debacle!
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views
Looking for some Certification software to use on mobile/tablet anybody recommend a good one,ease of use a must. trying to make life easier!!
Replies
Views
Hi, trying to move our family run electrical contractors company into the 21st century and do our test certs using lap tops or i pads to have all...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock