Discuss Advice please, moving to the UK. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Give them a chance trev they haven't said anything about your list yet . Their platform at the moment isn't that big
Hmmm the communist party doesn't seem to be doing that well at the moment

And if every one voted national front and they got in on a landslide the government is so slow to act that us cannon fodder would not see much difference anyway

Is there a difference ?
Like a conservative and a ----
One party is full of fools and the other party is the one to vote for ,but which is which

Jdm when us right get in power I'll see you get a good job in the camps cos even if your misguided ,I like you

Trevor not sure your right about the tailors nowdays . There doesn't seem a lot of difference between either

Jdm when us right wing get in power I'll see you get a good job in the camps cos even if your misguided ,I like you

Then you can try and Multi quote

I'm just bumping some of the older threads in the general electrical forum that had a lot of replies. They might not be current topics, if they're not, just ignore them and they'll soon drop off the list. If you DO wish to add a reply and get the conversation going again, feel free to do so. Your input might help somebody else in the future.

Reply to Advice please, moving to the UK. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Poll
I did a poll last year on exactly this. Below I have pasted what I wrote in thread last time so there is a degree of similarity. We can then see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm an fully qualified electrician based in Dundee, Scotland. I have just completed my BS 7671 Amendment 2 course and my 2391-52...
Replies
Views
I
Hello folks. Just looking for a little help please. Recently I fitted a fst77 timeguard for a single 2.5kw simplex model NLSH18MN. This works...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, This is my last question/post for tonight, promise. Please can I ask for a little advice on certificates as I am now questioning...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock