Discuss AEG induction hob in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jonty

am about to install AEG induction hob but can't fathom how to access terminals under plastic cover, there isn't a screw may have to lever but afraid to use too much force. Has anyone fitted this

am about to install AEG induction hob but can't fathom how to access terminals under plastic cover, there isn't a screw may have to lever but afraid to use too much force. Has anyone fitted this

If you dont know how to enter the appliance then do you think you are uo to the task of installing this appliance correctly.? Have you taken circuit loading, install method, is equapotential bonding in place.?

had this before. ended up breaking the tabs off before realising that they have secret insert points for screwdrivers. even when you know how to do it, the cover won't budge. some outside rated sockets are the same. the amount of force you need to open the flap to insert a plug, you end up ripping the fitting out of the wall.

had this before. ended up breaking the tabs off before realising that they have secret insert points for screwdrivers. even when you know how to do it, the cover won't budge. some outside rated sockets are the same. the amount of force you need to open the flap to insert a plug, you end up ripping the fitting out of the wall.[/QUOT

Glad someone knows what I mean, It must be a modern thing, not had this trouble before, have managed to gain access without mishap, but removing the cable clamp is another prob, connecting should be a doddle after this but perhaps I shouldn't speak too soon. Worktop not in place yet so no rush.

Reply to AEG induction hob in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net