Discuss All feed-in tariff levels for solar PV will remain the same for 2014 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

matthunt

All feed-in tariff levels for solar PV will remain the same from 1 October 2014 to 31 December 2014.

Ofgem confirmed that deployment in all feed-in tariff trigger bands fell short of enacting an automatic degression, meaning that all FiT rates will remain the same until 1 January 2015.

sell, sell, sell boys and girls

Reply to All feed-in tariff levels for solar PV will remain the same for 2014 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

There's an important quirk in the Feed In Tariff scheme rules that I'm not sure everyone is aware of, but is potentially pretty important... link...
Replies
Views
John Allen
J
After a bit of digging I managed to find a table on DECC's website that was released last Wednesday that confirms that there will actually not be...
Replies
Views
We are very close to 100MW on the 0-10kWp band. It is anticipated that more will be added from Monday 31st March which is likely to take the...
Replies
Views
S
Was just reading the email sent over from REAL, in it they talk about the digressions etc but oddly they refer to a small system between 0-10kw...
Replies
Views
finchy
F
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT Survey
I received an email with a link to NAPIT's survey about FiT consultations. It seems to be open for anyone to complete so I guess non-NAPIT people...
Replies
Views
babba
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock