Discuss An excellent book for history buffs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
As some of you will know, I'm a bit of a history geek. So I thought that I'd let you all in on a book that I've just finished. Its called 1000 years of annoying the French, by Steven Clarke. And what a book!
Its a serious, but extremely light-hearted look at Anglo-French relations since 1066. Full of some very very interesting facts that you wouldn't find in a French history book - or in these PC times, a British history book come to that.
For anyone interested in history, you will love this book.

Reply to An excellent book for history buffs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

When I notice one of those new lodge sites. A bit like the old caravan parks but way more modern. Composite cladding, plastic ridged rood tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a IT trained person, with 25 years experience and 5 years as an apprentice Electrical Engineer. I though I would ask advice...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help to get my college project calculations right. I'm about to start my 2nd year in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Ive been in and out of a huge house rewiring as the renovate it for a year of so. Every is thing done and dusted except the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new to these forum so go easy on me! Apologies if this has been brought up many times before but I have some questions about...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock