Discuss Another scam?? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

Got this today by email:

Congratulations xxxxx. You've got it.
We've been told you've got what it takes to become a Which? Trusted Trader.

Dear xxxxxx,

We're delighted to let you know that our members have recommended xxxxxxxxxxx to join our Which? Trusted Traders endorsement scheme.

Which? Trusted Traders is a highly credible and visible seal of approval from the UK's largest consumer organisation. But only the most reputable traders make the grade.

So if you think xxxxxxxxxxxxx has what it takes call 0117 981 2930.

*The initial assessment costs just £60 and, once you're approved, you can enjoy the scheme's many benefits from as little as £40 per month (plus VAT).

I've twice recently told them I'm not interested and at £576.00 per year thats nearly all of my marketing budget!

Why don't you contact them and offer your services as one of their ''Electrical Assessors''!!
Ask if there is a bonus scheme for the number of applicants that you ''Pass/Approve'' as meeting the criteria of ''Trusted Traders''?? lol!!

Reply to Another scam?? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock