Discuss Anyone done work for LOM Maintenance? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hello and sorry to post on an old thread, I found this via google and my boss has done jobs for Emergency Response Group, I wonder if others got paid??
did Emergency Response Group clean up their act?

should I tell my boss the colourful background to Emergency Response Group as I'm sure he would prefer to know.

from previous posts I thought Dom littlewood would be presenting show about LOM, anyway hope you all got paid by ERG

Hello and sorry to post on an old thread, I found this via google and my boss has done jobs for Emergency Response Group, I wonder if others got paid??
did Emergency Response Group clean up their act?

should I tell my boss the colourful background to Emergency Response Group as I'm sure he would prefer to know.

from previous posts I thought Dom littlewood would be presenting show about LOM, anyway hope you all got paid by ERG

I did get paid after a huge run around, constant fob offs, being lied to, and finally threatening them with legal action.
Avoid at all costs !

It sounds like many people that posted on here got paid eventually but only after a fight. It looks like they may be playing a numbers game where they will pay if it looks like the guy isn't going to let it go or if it looks like inevitable legal action but contractors who don't have the time, energy or money to go through the long drawn out process of chasing them likely won't get their money.

I'm with Andy, avoid at all costs.

Hi I have told my boss, he was under impression they were slow to pay as he says they have paid before.Don't think he was too impressed though.Thanks for thread, if my boss keeps on with jobs for ERG then his look out- mind he has been known to appear on doorsteps if given the run around, so maybe he isn't too worried.Personally I would get paid and run for hills

Who Knows? If he's aware they're slow payers maybe he's loaded his price accordingly to compensate in which case the customer will be paying way over the odds for the work they're having done.

trhe customers already pay way over the odds. that's how these parasites make their money. like £150 for a call-out. if they then don't pay the subbie his £50, then it's a bonus.

Just a warning of yet another one of these companies. PENTLAND PROPERTY SERVICES just like ERG they go deaf when you send an invoice, currently going via court system to get money owed!

Thanks for the warning - this is probably the best way to highlight so these companies won't get away with it or pull the stunt in the first place. Hope it's a positive result for you.

Unfortunately Pentland Property Services UK LTD are registered in Scotland so taking them to court is not viable / cost effective so another scroat gets away with ripping honest tradesmen off..

Beware if you get called to a Carpetright store!!!!

Have you noticed the ads on this site for ERG. "Local Electricians in ***YOUR LOCATION***"
Appears the robbing scroats are still in business then :mad:

robbing_erg.PNG

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Had a call from LOM Maintenance, in Southend, they do call out work accross the country.
They seemed proffessional, but they do not pay!! I only did two jobs, but as i'm cautious and busy, i waited and got plenty of calls, but was unable to help.
When i spoke to the

call centre last, and said no work till i get paid. No more calls, no more work.

Anyone else had dealings with them??

aka ERG, Steer well clear, they rip off customers and don't pay the tradesmen, Emergencyresponsegroup is rated "Bad" with 0.5 / 10 on Trustpilot - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.emergencyresponsegroup.co.uk they are currently charging customers in the region of £110 plus vat per hour but not telling them up front, they take card details "to confirm the booking" then without invoicing take however much they can get away with from that card. they keep going bust and re surfacing with a new director hmmm
They break so many laws re contracts and trading standards they should be thrown in jail.

aka ERG, Steer well clear, they rip off customers and don't pay the tradesmen, Emergencyresponsegroup is rated "Bad" with 0.5 / 10 on Trustpilot - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.emergencyresponsegroup.co.uk they are currently charging customers in the region of £110 plus vat per hour but not telling them up front, they take card details "to confirm the booking" then without invoicing take however much they can get away with from that card. they keep going bust and re surfacing with a new director hmmm
They break so many laws re contracts and trading standards they should be thrown in jail.

I did noticed on Companies house they Pheonixed again last year. Now trading as ERG Facilities Ltd, the address they use is a forwarding address... Either that or they share an office with 2,299 others! (Source Companies House)

ERG Facilities Ltd - Companies House
ERG Maintenance Limited - Companies House

Current Director Laurence Patrick O'Mahony was also a director at LOM Facilities and Easy 24/7 Services.

Lom Facilities Management Ltd - Companies House
Easy 24/7 Services Ltd - Companies House

Last edited:
My phone rang this morning at 8:56a.m. from a number I didn't recognise, so I didn't answer. I Googled the number (01702 804173) and found that it was for Emergency Response Group. Needless to say I didn't phone back.

they are scum. rip off customers, don't pay contractors, i had to get a debt collector on them for £200 odd, owing for 4 months. hope they read this and try to sue me for defamation. it's all recorded and honest truth. so they can respone as and when they want. i love a good fight.

Reply to Anyone done work for LOM Maintenance? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net