Discuss Anyone seen this light switch before ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ive never seen such a plate
prob a relig thing what with jesus
i have an old switch ill try to find it 1895 ish came from a mock tudour house running a coal/steam 100 v dc genny

Slightly pushing the bounderies but you have to admit its in the eye of the beholder to be offended... don't you just love religion!!

They call it 3 way in the States!! You know they just have to be different!! They count the switches wiring terminals, rather than the working positions!! lol!!
well...
theres all kinds of strange stuff goes on mid-west..
i saw it once on a film...
what was it now....ahh yes...wrong turn....
maybe that had something to do with dimmers...

Reply to Anyone seen this light switch before ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

whilst watching many a video in the middle of reading the many books on the journey to becoming a qualified sparky, i notice in a setup, that...
Replies
Views
I have a rocker type light switch the sticks out bit too far and interferes with a drawer, as in the picture. The switch seems properly installed...
Replies
Views
The house I've just moved into is fitted with the light switches shown in the pics. They are fitted to each bedroom and the landing. The landing...
Replies
Views
As per title. Does anyone know what this symbol means? It’s on a IP rated outdoor light and there’s nothing in the instructions to say what it...
Replies
Views
Hey people! So, this seems weird to me and was wondering if I might get some opinions. I am just trying to replace the switch for the bathroom...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock