Discuss Anything you can do I can do better! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D00DY_T00DY

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
No you can't. yes I can!

Another (late) friday game.

Thought it'd be fun to have a p**sing contest:D
Someone says work they've done before reply if you've done it bigger and better.

I can see this being fun as there's someone(tel) that'll go over the top :D

Biggest cable I've worked on is 35mm 3 core armoured

Go!

Anything you can do I can do better! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I've had worse!

240mm 4 core and 400mm copper singles in parallel making 800mm in total, which took 3 of us to bend into position and crimp/ bolt to terminals

Connecting big cables is backbreaking but satisfying but it is the small fiddly stuff that makes people chuck tools about.

400mm 4 core swa is the largest I've worked with. To be fair, my company hired a cable gang to pull that one in, I helped, but the most I could do was lift it and go with the flow. Back breaking. The standard cable on the same site was 240mm 4 core, 100's of metres of that went in. Now self employed I've been demoted to domestic installer :)

400mm 4 core swa is the largest I've worked with. To be fair, my company hired a cable gang to pull that one in, I helped, but the most I could do was lift it and go with the flow. Back breaking. The standard cable on the same site was 240mm 4 core, 100's of metres of that went in. Now self employed I've been demoted to domestic installer :)

Im in the same boat steve . I find it difficult to get anything other than domestic and light commercial being a non vat one man band :(

Standing inside a rotor? You mean stator?

Cleaning dead Starlings from a Salt Water load bank for a Paxman 410 gen set

Reply to Anything you can do I can do better! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock