Discuss apologies to pete999for hijacking, but i just had to in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
post this, even if just for the soundtrack.

I must be used to the American ones where there's always an explosion - on the edge of my seat I was - even expected it after pouring down the rod!
Couldn't work in flippidy flops, ever!

Whats that white stuff he is adding? thought it was H for a while, nice soundtrack by the by

It's salt or maybe lime ?
Would it be dangerous to handle Lime like Matey in the Video? sorry H7S is pretty much no existent in some of these countries, and life is cheap, loved the connection of the cable to the Rod, classic.

I didn't notice a "safety earth connection ... do not remove" or similar label anywhere ... ?

Reply to apologies to pete999for hijacking, but i just had to in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, searched the forum but cant locate anything similar so apologies if ive missed something. Ive got a new hob to install in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
DIYer question. I have a 32 amp supply going from consumer unit in garage to kitchen. It supplies an induction hob only. The cable is easily...
Replies
Views
Hi there , is there anything else to consider when using 5 core SWA instead of 4 core + separate Earth in three phase installations for cable...
Replies
Views
Hi My Triton electric shower which is around 7 years old is gushing water from the bottom of the unit, should I call an electrician or a plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi, just helping someone out and apologies for the long winded post. Would like install a couple of weatherproof double sockets on the patio. 1...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock