Discuss are 5ft 58w t8 110v lights cheap at £10?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

James-

Been offered a few temp site lights as the current job is finishing. They are in good nick 5ft 58watt t8 singles.. Theres 10 ben offered 5 maybe more for a tenner each. Never bought 110 florys before and cant find much atm on my mobile internet. And input would be appreciated

With LED floods been a better option today as they don't have a thin glass walled tubes that always gets smashed on site then take it as you see it - it will soon ramp up the cost with replacement lamps you need everytime Joe Plumber knocks it over with his pipe.

Reply to are 5ft 58w t8 110v lights cheap at £10?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys! Hoping you can help me. I'm making a custom 12v motorcycle brake light. I'm at the stage where I need an LED board/unit that does both...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock