Discuss Attending InstallerLive Exhibition NEC Birmingham? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sunlec Power

Hi Guys,

If any of you are attending the InstallerLive exhibition from Sunday 16th to Wednesday 19th, please come and say hello to us (Sunlec Power) at stand 634 of the MCS section - just mention you are from this forum

We also have a manager from Linuo with us for support, so if anyone has any questions about the brand or just want more info, he will be the guy to direct questions too.

Hopefully I will be able to meet some of you, if not then we are based in Birmingham and you are more than welcome to visit us at our warehouse.

Linuo Specs are available, please send me a pm or reply with your email address and I'll get the spec emailed across.

Many Thanks

Kenny

[email protected]

Reply to Attending InstallerLive Exhibition NEC Birmingham? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
We are excited to bring the news that from September to November this year, PCBWay will participate in three new exhibitions. They are Electronics...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, We are doing a self build 2 bed bungalow in Devon which is going to be very highly insulated with u-values of.. Floor 0.15 Walls 0.14...
Replies
Views
newtothis
N
S
Hi Everyone! This is our first post since becoming proud sponsors of the Electricians Forums so a BIG HELLO to all of you. Just a quick intro...
Replies
Views
Posted on behalf of Kenny due to the file sizes of the PDF's Hi Members, Hope you are all well. I have attached some comparisons on PV Sol...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock