Discuss Bell door entry system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

PAD66

-
Reaction score
Hi All

Does anybody know where I am able to get spares for Bell door entry system. I need a new camera P/N CAM-BSC, I have spoken to bell and they put me in touch with Edmondsons who were not very helpful at all. I am based in the Norhwest

Thanks

For urgent enquires, please ring 0115 8240259 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday, please have your order number to hand if you are progressing an order.
[FONT=&amp]Please make sure that you have your order number and part numbers to hand. We do not handle technical enquires, these should be made either directly to the manufacturers technical department or to a suitably qualified person.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Can I collect my order?
Yes you can collect your order from the below address:

Our contact details:
alertelectrical.com
Unit 2/3 Clarendon Court
Manners Industrial Estate
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
DE7 8EF[/FONT]

found the above if it helps

Reply to Bell door entry system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I used to fit Bell door entry systems all the while about 20 years ago but I'm a bit rusty on them now, am I correct in saying if you use a DC...
Replies
Views
Hi. Looking for help. My FiL has moved into a block of flats using the Bell 801 door release intercom for opening the main communal door to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a door entry system with fobs to operate a mag lock on a door. Ideally I would have a system which records of log of what...
Replies
Views
I am planning to replace battery powered door bell with one of these mains powered sets...
Replies
Views
Our old Friedland chime all too often now emits a only faint "ding"- because the person at the door (usually a delivery driver) just "dabs" at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock