Discuss Book Prices in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DuaneMHunt1976

How much things come down in price over time and some just seem to go up and up

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Requirements for Electrical Installations, Iet Wiring Regulations, BS 7671:2008+A3:2015 (Electrical Regulations)

Regs
I think at the start of this month i paid £70 and now its dropped down to £61

and then you get books like this

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Guidance Note 7 by The IET ( AUTHOR ) Dec-01-2011 Paperback

Guidance Note 7
31Quy17NDlL._SX370_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

got "Special Locations" now being sold for £1004+£2.80 (P+P)

INVEST IN BOOKS PEOPLE its the FUTURE

How much things come down in price over time and some just seem to go up and up

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Requirements for Electrical Installations, Iet Wiring Regulations, BS 7671:2008+A3:2015 (Electrical Regulations)

Regs
I think at the start of this month i paid £70 and now its dropped down to £61

and then you get books like this

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Guidance Note 7 by The IET ( AUTHOR ) Dec-01-2011 Paperback

Guidance Note 7
31Quy17NDlL._SX370_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

got "Special Locations" now being sold for £1004+£2.80 (P+P)

INVEST IN BOOKS PEOPLE its the FUTURE

I will not be buying it at that price

say brought for £25 back in 2011 when FIRST PUBLISHED so its 4yr old now, i think its increased about by 4000%
you try getting that intrest rate now from a Bank

Maybe the Logical thing is to SELL your 2011 book to this Seller, even at 1/2 the price they are selling it for you could make a profit and buy a new version

Reply to Book Prices in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

When I bought my house we had it inspected before buying to highlight faults, so the inspection and testing done by RICS Chartered Surveyor and...
Replies
Views
B
Going to be moving house soon and as such having a general clear out. Books that I no longer have any use for, but may be useful for trainees...
Replies
Views
Bobster
B
D
How much of the Guidance Note Books have Changes from Red-Yellow (2008-2015) and Green-Yellow (2011-2015) With every Book needing to be YELLOW is...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Hi to all the forum members, I just wanted to ask does anyone know where I can buy the new amended 2015 versions of the Regs, OSG, and related...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock