• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss brand new rcbos in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gaz Towle

got some brand new rcbos that im looking to sell if anyone is interested

2 x crabtree starbreaker 61/c14030 40A

1 x mem eaton emch120r30c 20A

5 x dorman smith kr1pc3230 32A

1 x dorman smith kr1pc1030 10A

all new and boxed

open to sensible offers

cheers​

Reply to brand new rcbos in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the complexity of this question, but there’s no easy way to explain it. This is a remote Norfolk house and workshops, developed...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys New to forum and enjoying reading the threads, all interesting, so.. Looking to re-wire my kitchen due to re-fit and some of you will be...
Replies
Views
E
MK stuff (New in package) 2x 13A DP secret key CU with neon, tamper proof key metal clad with boxes 1x 20A DP key operated switch metal clad with...
Replies
Views
elsparko
E
I have a brand new Fermax Video door entry kit City panel and 2 x I loft Monitors 1 x power supply and 1 x fermax surface 12v door lock release...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock