Discuss Bs 5839/6 2004 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nope

You will be very lucky if you can get a copy
The British standards institute like their income too much,the issuer would probably end up in the tower
You can go and look at it in your local library

Hi there sorry to be so cheeky but I've been trying to buy a copy from a website called maganow.org but with no joy. Website says they are closed. Do you guys know where I might be able find a copy? My email is [email protected] if you have any suggestions? Be a massive help as NAPIT inspector advised me to get a copy. Thanks.

Reply to Bs 5839/6 2004 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Morning Does anyone know a webpage or site where I can consult the electricity BS? Currently I am able to access the NFPA standards but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right place for this. I have one phone line in my house and its a cat 6. I'm planning on adding a line in our kitchen, so my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm planning to remove a stud wall seperating my dining room and kitchen. On the dining room side of the stud wall, there is a double...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of the plastic parts in my hoist control broke so I bought a new one but they are very different so a simple question, can I use the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock