Discuss Business Skill Swap - SEO/Website for Electrical Help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Old Town Electrics

Hi, im just getting into this electrical game and have realised quite quickly that I will need some experience to go forward.

I am wondering if anyone wants to help me out with some weekend jobs in Hastings in return for me building you a website and optimising it for google for your location.

If you dont want to travel to Hastings I could come to you for some weekend jobs once the site is bringing in some work and once I have enough experience I could get NICEIC etc to come assess a few of my jobs and then the deal is done and I sign the website over to you, or if you like keep running it for you for as long as you wish.

Let me know your thought, many thanks, Adam - Old Town Electrics (too be!!)

Not a bad offer. It can get calls coming in for your area. I'd recommend ranking for your most local area, and then your most local affluent area. So I'm in staffs but I'd much rather rank for Cheshire.

Cheers Dan, Sound advice. I've ranked quite a few companies for quite a few different things and generally speaking, more affluent areas do tend to provide more business. Occasionally, you get the odd anomaly due the other factors, but on the whole i'd agree. My local area is Hastings and my nearest affluent area is Rye/Tunbridge Wells, although Rye has such a small population its probably not worth it, albeit probably quite easy to rank. I'm done with SEO though (not my main business), i wanna make things spark for a living!!

Reply to Business Skill Swap - SEO/Website for Electrical Help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock