1. Just upgrading some bits and bobs. Hang in there
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Calibration west London in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Nicebloke

Nicebloke Regular EF Member

I live west London area quite close to Uxbridge and I am looking for a place to physically take my testers to, to be calibrated. I have googled but can't find anything?

2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

3. Nicebloke

Thanks for the info I will give him a call tomorrow.

4. Nicebloke

Gave Mike a call and he is coming to do my calibration next week, so just what I wanted and thanks again.

Murdoch likes this.
  5. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

good man - the forum appreciates people who give updates and feedback ...... so many don't