Discuss Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

See my advice in my post you should take it and p@@s off

- - - Updated - - -

Lol just joking shankey

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to give it a bit longer but I didn't want you to cry:heart:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MDJ
Another silly post Iam, I thought you had got that nonsence out of your system and was back posting in a positive manner, still you have your own Troll in meggar man to back you up now, what about me and glenn meeting you and meggarman at say a junction on the m1 half way between us both and you can show us how hard you really are. Just read this nonsense.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MDJ
Another silly post Iam, I thought you had got that nonsence out of your system and was back posting in a positive manner, still you have your own Troll in meggar man to back you up now, what about me and glenn meeting you and meggarman at say a junction on the m1 half way between us both and you can show us how hard you really are. Just read this nonsense.
Yes it was a silly last part of the post, hense the fact I tried to remove it, however it was after your unprovoked attack on me earlier, so were as bad as each other, one difference, Had you not posted insulting comments in the first place which needed removing I would have never posted any towards you, like I said earlier, you seem to want to on purpose start a situation without any reason, there is nowhere on this thread before your attack on myself anywhere where I posted anything nasty or un friendly to the OP. Anyhow I am bored with you now, I will be watching out for you though cocker.

Yes it was a silly last part of the post, hense the fact I tried to remove it, however it was after your unprovoked attack on me earlier, so were as bad as each other, one difference, Had you not posted insulting comments in the first place which needed removing I would have never posted any towards you, like I said earlier, you seem to want to on purpose start a situation without any reason, there is nowhere on this thread before your attack on myself anywhere where I posted anything nasty or un friendly to the OP. Anyhow I am bored with you now, I will be watching out for you though cocker.
ere Mike..

clear your inbox..

Exactly what insulting post was that anyway? I think your last post was far more inflammatory with personal comments.

Onions it isnt as easy as that is it yessterday there was quite clearly baiting going off in my opinion.
This is how i see it iamelectric and meggerman seem to have a problem with Glenn and Mike who are both friends of mine as they are with lots of members in here. And i cant find anything insulting that was apparently said by MDJ towards the op mIke is a well respected member here and all i can say Meggerman is, your comments to him yesterday were out of order as he had done nothing wrong, if you have got a problem with either glenn or mike then be a man about it and sort it out with them this is not a bloody playground itis a forum for professionals so get a grip.
Thats my opinion like it or lump it to everyone

and i sees the OP still hasn`t graced us with his presence this evening...
I expect he has had enough of the thread after a couple of members crashed the poor fella's thread, Sounds like a flat battery or testing the wrong side of the RCD, either way he should have sorted it by now

Onions it isnt as easy as that is it yessterday there was quite clearly baiting going off in my opinion.
This is how i see it iamelectric and meggerman seem to have a problem with Glenn and Mike who are both friends of mine as they are with lots of members in here. And i cant find anything insulting that was apparently said by MDJ towards the op mIke is a well respected member here and all i can say Meggerman is, your comments to him yesterday were out of order as he had done nothing wrong, if you have got a problem with either glenn or mike then be a man about it and sort it out with them this is not a bloody playground itis a forum for proffesionals soget a grip.
Thats my opinion like it or lump it to everyone
Cheers I have had 2 versions of what was said yesterday and am in no doubt Meggar man was trying to provoke an argument, well he got one, and I was not to blame, anyhow as I mentioned a few posts back, all over, bored and time to move on

Fair play Mike, and for the record i dont have a problem with meggerman i dont even know the guy but i dont want to see the forum end up like a playground or trolling ground

Cheers I have had 2 versions of what was said yesterday and am in no doubt Meggar man was trying to provoke an argument, well he got one, and I was not to blame, anyhow as I mentioned a few posts back, all over, bored and time to move on

More nonsense. Your comments are unfounded and you act like a school yard bully when caught out. I'll leave it now as am getting bored too. I don't forget either.

Fair play Mike, and for the record i dont have a problem with meggerman i dont even know the guy but i dont want to see the forum end up like a playground or trolling ground
I never had a problem with him either until the unprovoked attack on me for absolutely no reason, I have no problem with Iam actually either, I thought Iam was a good fella, wtf is happening here jeez.

Reply to Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net