Discuss cat s60 phone with thermal camera!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mike Blair

been told it comes out in may [video=youtube;G7yfUXIJP8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7yfUXIJP8k[/video]

would be a pretty cool thing too ad to your testing gear. opinions?

I was about to change my iPhone do will be getting one of these to see what it is like, I like the concept of a 'work phone' with the added capability of the thermal camera. Has uses in other building disciplines also (underfloor heating leaks). Seems cheap to me.

I believe that this type of "thermal Camera" is effectively a colour enhanced picture with little actual technical usability, though this is just what I have read and may not apply to this camera.

I like the sound of it..

I have a CAT phone for work, only problem is that the ringtones are shocking, they are all sound effects taken from there equipment. An engine starting, a vehicle reversing, a warning alarm, a drill going into a wall. Honestly they make me laugh, they design a work phone with ringtones that are common sounds from a building site, so you won't even know your phones ringing!.

It looks good, waterproof up to 5m and drop proof from 1.8m too. Could see this replacing my iPhone in a couple of years!

Reply to cat s60 phone with thermal camera!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock