Discuss Change of career in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

My God I wish I could have posted in this before the Admins closed it, jeez, help, guide me, My god :mad2:

Quite.

Whats worrying is the fact that this forum derives sponsorship from these numpty training companies, who promise pots of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Its getting closer, day by day, when I will no longer want to come on here. The place is overun by idiots.

read my bit at the bottom about joining the ni after a fairly detailed explanation he still asked why.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why has my thread been closed? Because people are arguing amongst themselves.... Can someone answer my last post?

I asked if I can just go in a sit the exam? And what book I need to revise from? I will take the day before off work to revise, I can then sit exam and used the extra socket I put in as my nic example

For crying out loud, you are all feeding the troll by commenting in this thread about it. It must have been a wind up, if you can't see that then I am afraid you are beyond help.

Why has my thread been closed? Because people are arguing amongst themselves.... Can someone answer my last post?

I asked if I can just go in a sit the exam? And what book I need to revise from? I will take the day before off work to revise, I can then sit exam and used the extra socket I put in as my nic example
did you read my last post on that thread? no way are you capable of revising for it in a day,end of its not happening sorry.

Change of career {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
please guide me, give me strength

you dont need books - the exams multiple choice.
just give your answers as ....
A
A
D
C
D
B
B
A
C

you've got a 25% chance of passing with no effort at all , result !
;-)

For crying out loud, you are all feeding the troll by commenting in this thread about it. It must have been a wind up, if you can't see that then I am afraid you are beyond help.
If it aint mate if it carries on i'll be well on my way to the 3000 club by morning lol.

Well contact your local college and ask them how much just to sit the exam, why waste time sitting down and learning when you already know it all?

Well contact your local college and ask them how much just to sit the exam, why waste time sitting down and learning when you already know it all?

I never said I knew it all, hence why I asked what book I need to revise from and that I would book the day off before exam

Reply to Change of career in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock