Discuss Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

glenn don't be disrepectful...the 2377 course is mentally challenging, only the brainy suceed. They deserve their 'engineer' status.

:banghead:

Yeah, the way of the world thesedays probably allows it so why not Phil !

It wont be long before we'll get Advanced Electrical Trainee Engineer's :38: (maybe i should give the Electrical Trainee jibes a rest for a while haha)

It wont be long before we'll get Advanced Electrical Trainee Engineer's :38: (maybe i should give the Electrical Trainee jibes a rest for a while haha)
no enjoy yourself,btw the ones i worked with didn't have fur coats if you catch my drift.

or what it`l be is the 5 week `installers`.....
the 8 weekers will be classed as the `engineers`...
thats what it`l be..lol...

or what it`l be is the 5 week `installers`.....
the 8 weekers will be classed as the `engineers`...
thats what it`l be..lol...
So in the future we could be faced with the 5 weeker doing the grunt work and the guys at the top, the E54s of their day if you like, will be the 8 weeker elite. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.

Is an 'advanced' Electrical Trainee someone that fast tracks and does the 3 week course?

Forklift Accident Brings Down The Warehouse - YouTube

Been racking my brains and rememberd this...
lol...
reminds me of this place i worked at this one time...
there was this foreman called steve...well, we got into work one morning to find an entire wall of this building all bowed out...i mean it, one good kick and it would`v been down..lol...
then we found out it was steve...he`d driven into it full pelt with the forks..lol..
another time he`d had the forktruck wheels down one of the drains (for the umpteenth time)..so one of the other forktrucks had to drag it out...once out of the drain off he went driving round ...
everything ok you think yes...er..WRONG!!
caus what would`v happened was the hydraulic pipes that fed the torque converter had been smacked off...so there would be this trail of oil wherever he drove..lol...and when it ran out of oil...and it started lurching and inching forward what would he do...lol
go fill it up with oil and carry on driving it round...
he went through a full drum of oil once doing that..lolffs...lol..
mad was that place....

lol...
reminds me of this place i worked at this one time...
there was this foreman called steve...well, we got into work one morning to find an entire wall of this building all bowed out...i mean it, one good kick and it would`v been down..lol...
then we found out it was steve...he`d driven into it full pelt with the forks..lol..
another time he`d had the forktruck wheels down one of the drains (for the umpteenth time)..so one of the other forktrucks had to drag it out...once out of the drain off he went driving round ...
everything ok you think yes...er..WRONG!!
caus what would`v happened was the hydraulic pipes that fed the torque converter had been smacked off...so there would be this trail of oil wherever he drove..lol...and when it ran out of oil...and it started lurching and inching forward what would he do...lol
go fill it up with oil and carry on driving it round...
he went through a full drum of oil once doing that..lolffs...lol..
mad was that place....

Lmao where would you even start cleaning that mess up??

My God I started this thread for fun a couple of days back and would have never believed it would have over 1800 views and over 135 ish replies, where will it end :biggrin5:

Reply to Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net