Discuss Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Trainee, 8ww DIYERS Boring has anyone actually thought of starting a thread about electrical installation and it not get dragged down Electrical Trainee, Diyer route that all threads end up going down this site is getting very boring.

Electrical Trainee, 8ww DIYERS Boring has anyone actually thought of starting a thread about electrical installation and it not get dragged down Electrical Trainee, Diyer route that all threads end up going down this site is getting very boring.

you joined this month lol...

the more and more we slate the Electrical Trainee, the more and more people who aren't in the trade will realise they shouldn't go down that route because its a con.

Didn't even realise you could delete your account...

It does get tedious yes, but we need to rid the trade of its cockroach courses. There are plenty of other threads around that are to do with electrical installations, it's just the ones that happen to appear at the top all the time (because they get the most comments) are the diy-bashing threads.

well it's because alot of sparks and so called sparks on here are either very bored or just to proud to admit that their tade has been made more accessable to joe blogs you wont get rid of Electrical Trainee as as long as people are prepared to part with their cash so just except it.

Lmao where would you even start cleaning that mess up??
there was like this trail of oil all over the place...you could see where he`d been....lol..
mind you...that wasn`t as bad as the time when jonty had been out wakefield getting
p!ssed...and he had to pass by work on his way home...so he broke in and took one of the fork trucks for a joyride all round ossett town centre...lol..
you could see where he`d been caus the heel of the forks had been scraping the tarmac...lol...then a week later...HE DID IT AGAIN!!...this time he left it at the top of pildacre hill (very steep hill)...lol....
that was at the same place as that steve i mentioned....

and don't forget to turn the lights off and close the door. ( quietly, or you'll wake geordie ).

Whats your point !!

no mate i joined long ago deleted my account and only just joined again will delete again shortly it's all a bit to tedious on here.

Agree with Dave haha, off you go and goodbye, by the way, don't bang your head on the exit sign on the way out.

To be honest i wanted to say what you lot have just said lol but thought i best not start another argument haha...

But seen as though the gang have done it, what the heck...

If you're gonna leave the site Tesla, just leave - don't broadcast it too us in the hope of some sympathy. Ta-ra!

all depends on the exit sign, is it maintained or non-maintained. if it's maintained and lit, bang head on it, then go directly to jail, do not pass go, and do not collect £200. if it's dark, then sue.

Reply to Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net