Discuss Chinese workers build 15-story Hotel in Just 6 Days!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

john25

-
Reaction score
[video=youtube;E76uJi744Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E76uJi744Do&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I've got to say thats Very impressive and makes UK builders look Lazy lol although the Health & Safety on Chinese Construction sites looks non existent :p

Last edited:
i used to know a taxi driver in london he picked up an american tourist,and was driving along and past the houses of parliment , the tourist asked him what it was and he was told replying the american tourist said over in americal we build one of those in 5 days , carrying on they pass tower bridge again the tourist asked what it was, and replying to the answer he said over in america we build those in 2 days ,traveling on they passed Big Ben the american tourist say wow whats that ,taxi driver replies i dont know it was'nt there this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to know a taxi driver in london he picked up an american tourist,and was driving along and past the houses of parliment , the tourist asked him what it was and he was told replying the american tourist said over in americal we build one of those in 5 days , carrying on they pass tower bridge again the tourist asked what it was, and replying to the answer he said over in america we build those in 2 days ,traveling on they passed Big Ben the american tourist say wow what that ,taxi driver replies i dont know it was'nt there this morning

You forgot about the very large hospital part which the Yank says we build then 10 times as big in America to which the taxi driver replies yeh but thats a lunitic asylum.

:D:D have ya ever looked at anything electrical? those destructions are great :D

I've won the contract for the hotels chest of draws.15 floors, 25 rooms per floor = 375 rooms at one every 8 days = 2998 days (including 2 leap years) means I will finish on the 1st of February 2019. (yes I'm board).

Reply to Chinese workers build 15-story Hotel in Just 6 Days!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net