• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Circutor power analyzer AR5-L-all leads, software, bag etc free motor tester! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bristolsparky

Hi all,

I have a brand new circutor ar5-l power analyzer for sale
I have all leads, software, carry bag, charger and all the bits that come with it.

link to spec here-http://www.circutor.com/docs/ft_m8_gb-ar5-l.pdf

I will also throw in a power boss solo motor tester and a light lux meter!

It is completely brand new and only selling as it was from a business we bought out and was in their office so had a clear out on all the left over stock.

open to offers!

Call mike any time on 07720812709-bristol area.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Circutor power analyzer AR5-L-all leads, software, bag etc free motor tester! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
Hi guys I have a complete and new power analyzer package for sale. circutor ar5-l including all leads, charger and carry bag all new have also got...
Replies
Views
bristolsparky
B
B
Hi Chaps, I have what looks a brand new circutor ar5-l power and network analyzer for sale. It comes with the original bag, leads and software...
Replies
Views
bristolsparky
B
B
Hi Guys, Still trying to get rid of my power analyzer kit. It is a Circutor AR5-L and is completely new with all leads, software, and bag etc...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all! Apologies if this is not in the correct category of the forum! was unsure where to put it. I have a Circutor AR5-L power analyzer for...
Replies
Views
bristolsparky
B
B
Hi Guys, Due to a time waster on ebay my power analyser back up for sale! Power Analyser is completely new with leads, clamps, charger and carry...
Replies
Views
bristolsparky
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock