Currently reading:
City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk!

Discuss City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

YOU SAID - WE DID!

We asked which Electrical Suppliers you use most; http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk...ctrical-suppliers-electrical-wholesalers.html and the outcome showed us that CEF came out one of the top suppliers you use.

So we got in touch, and I’m really pleased to announce that CEF are now on board as an official forum sponsor.

We have CEF Paul on board who can’t wait to be part of the community.

Please take a minute to welcome Paul and CEF to the forum. :)

If you haven’t already, checkout their website, a couple of links here for you:-

Chip and Pin Card Reader for Tradesmen | City Electrical Factors
Lo Carbon Centra HT with Humidistat and Timer White | City Electrical Factors
Levante Fans | City Electrical Factors

If you don't already have a trade account with CEF, then please do get one: https://www.cef.co.uk/mycef/account/new

If you travel quite a bit and would like to always have your nearest store to hand, then their branches page has downloadable files for your TomTom or Garmin etc: Welcome to City Electrical Factors | City Electrical Factors - Really handy to have on your devices!

CEF-Website.PNG

Last edited:
Hi Paul,
when ordering anything on-line that isn't in stock at my local branch, there is always a delivery charge - even if being delivered to my local branch! Why is this?
Much of the time, there is always something not in stock, it really puts me off using CEF at times, which is unfortunate as the web order facility is second to none.

Hi Pete,

Could you PM me some details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul
Thanks getting back, and sorry for the delay, seems a long time since I posted, it was just an inquiry, I happened to be in store and asked about the new Klein insulated screwdrivers, they gave me a cost and said that was without postage and delivery, to be honest, I thought at the time even without the extras the drivers were a bit pricey, I realise they have to come from the States, but thought better not Her in doors might create, thanks anyway.

Reply to City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock