Discuss Clik software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Sintra

Staff member
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone using the NICEIC Clik software package? If so what do you think about it?

I have it but I don't use it any more.

The annual maintenance cost was very high, I think they wanted something like £100 last time. Then you have to pay for certificate numbers. Didn't see the point of that.
So I reverted back to EasyCert, costs less and no extra costs for each cert. Also a lot more different certificates.,

But in answer to your question, it seemed ok to me, did a good job.

We use it, yes it's pricey,you pay a yearly subscription for required updates...and have to buy cert numbers in batches of 25. Works fine though and produces professional looking certs.

We use it, its OK, finished certs are nice, can customize, add you own logo etc.
When the license expires you can keep on using it, just cant get the updates, most of which you don't need.
We just paid for a license for the first time in 3 years so that we could get the amendment 3 updates.

I've downloaded the free demo and had a bit of a blast on it. Have been using powersuite software for a good few years and it takes a bit of time to for me to adapt to change lol. Screwed for getting 3rd amd paper certs as NICEIC have stopped doing them so looks like this is the only option for now.

Reply to Clik software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock