Discuss COMPETITION - 3 x C.K MIGHTYRODS PRO CABLE ROD 12m SUPER KITS! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All

To celebrate the launch of our brand new NEXT GENERATION cable rods, C.K MightyRods PRO, we're running a giveaway competition.

Packed full of advanced technology, C.K MightyRods PRO take cable rods to a whole new level.
  • SPLINTERPROOF - splinterSHIELD coating prevents painful splintering
  • STRONG - GRP rods, triple bonded to steel connectors with a tensile strength in excess of 275kg
  • SLIM - slimline 7mm connectors reduce snagging and enable entry through smaller access holes.
  • 4 types of rods of varying diameters and flexibilities, including the innovative SPIRA-flex super flexible rod
  • 10 time saving accessories
  • 3 choices of kits...a 5m Starter Kit, a 10m Standard Kit, and a 12m Super Kit
For your chance of winning a C.K MightyRods PRO 12m Super Kit simply answer the following question by commenting on this thread.

Q. C.K MightyRods PRO feature triple bonded connectors offering tensile strength in excess of 275kg. What are the three methods used to bond the connectors to rods?

HINT: The video below may help!

The 3 lucky winners will be selected at random on Monday 17th April.

Good luck all.

Cancel that I'll copy ELECNEWT's;
1. GLUED
2. INDENTED
3. CRIMPED

Is mine a more correct answer, 'cos I numbered them and typed them in upper case :)

Looks like I'm just copying now... So I'll mix it up a little.

1. Crimped
2. Indented
3. Glued

To ensure a good bonding you need to wine and dine, buy them flowers and take them on exotic holidays. Or in my case invite them back for a cup of coffee. 30 years later I'm still happily bonded!

They are glued, indented and crimped.

Although I wouldn't necessarily say that's 3 methods as indented seems a lot like crimped to me :)

1. GLUED
2. INDENTED
3. CRIMPED

If @Pete999 enters the competition and gives the answer in Klingon then I'm out of here, you'll never see me or my CK Mighty Rods Pro - they are great being Splinterproof, slimline, strong and there are 4 types of rod to help your cabling!
(Too much!?)

Darkwood had the right idea and was 1st to like the OP - I was second just in case no one likes a suck up!

Reply to COMPETITION - 3 x C.K MIGHTYRODS PRO CABLE ROD 12m SUPER KITS! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock