Discuss Couple Of Forum Styles Available in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
If you scroll to the bottom of the forum you'll see an option on the left to change the forum style. I've made a couple. But I made them on my phone so they need tidying up a bit when I get back to the computer.

See what you think of them.

Blue for me makes it look sharper and makes the orange and white forum name Pop out.

It's a bit girly.

I'm rocking "orange new" but it needs tweaking. It's a pain in the bum doing it on a phone.

Cute Dog by the way

Thanks, she's a Cockapoo and mental most of the time. She's 18 weeks old and prefers the purple to @Dan s orange! I can tell!

11800274_10200894428360022_2479270329651792543_n.jpg

This is my little Man Jack he's 6

Aw he's cute. Ours is called chance. She's the first dog I've ever had I've always had cats and still have 3 so it's crazy here sometimes.

Here she is in her favourite pub.

image.jpeg

Looks settled there lol/
The funniest part about jack his he weighs in at just over 8 stone and our lass is 71/2 stone but walks him for 3 hours a day, We've had all the cooments about status dogs but the truth was we rescued him at 3 weeks old after his mum rejected the litter. we took him on to save his life but soon realised his mum was a Rhodesian ridgeback and his dad was an American Bulldog so he was always going to be a big lad, but we fell in love with him so that was that.

Stop hijacking the thread with your mutts lol:mtongue:, stick em in the PET forum or ill start posting my goth chicks up :mdancing:

Damn ... Dan beat me to it!!!!!

Ignore these 2 louise , where were we oh yes. This was jack as a nipper and the other shows what happens when our lass plays tug of war with him, she got the lip on because I didn't put the camera down to help.
320641_1506583041579_580279020_n.jpg
255492_2390046647617_2079563198_n.jpg

Sorry Dan couldn't resist

Go on then @Dan chuck this lot in the pet section while you're not busy :D:D:D
I've heard you're pretty good with Forum software.!!!

Reply to Couple Of Forum Styles Available in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net