Discuss Crazy guy testing screwdrivers! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Have you seen his other video about his battery backup system? He's on Economy 7 and charges up his batteries overnight and uses them to power his house during the day. Genius. ;)

Just bought new driver set. Wiha wallet with interchangeable slim shafts, looks cool and work well, time to not carry 12 drivers anymore. However, came with a bloody neon banged in for good measure!! I'll use it to clean out my holesaws!!

Really enjoyed that! Top chap, I expect he'll be on with an old RB211 that he's souped up next

- - - Updated - - -

How do you look at the other videos?

Photon's a legend! Watch all his backup power stuff, melts stuff with 100Kva transformers, worth watching, he's been on youtube for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA!

"That's the weak point right there, when that happens best to throw it away".

Said so casually as well lol, coz we regularly work on 100kV with our CK screwdrivers don't we?!

quality. just watched a load of his videos (the tool melting one and too much current popping the meter) bit suprised they've not been flagged up and removed, we know whats going on but i can't help but imagine some kids watching it and then trying it out under their stairs BANG!

Reply to Crazy guy testing screwdrivers! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just been watching Fully Charged latest YouTube video fact checking / myth busting electric cars & infrastructure. Well worth watching..
Replies
Views
I recently came across a video on YouTube and the guy fit a fuseboard. Very tidy job but I was confused as he used couplers to have the board not...
Replies
Views
Just watched one of 'Delroy the sparks ' videos on YouTube, now the guy has many yrs more experience than me but I do question some of his...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not sure if this is the best place to post but here goes! I'm over 50 and not working at the moment (semi retired) but I'd like to get...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the Ethos 8600 test adapter? The ethos-instruments websites have a user manual button, but nothing downloads. There are no...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock