Discuss customers always right in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tbs1983

been to a job tonight where cooker circuit blowing fuse. customer is adamant he hasnt caused fault despite fitting new skirting boards and now theres a dead short in circuit. he was coming out with all sorts of excuses such as: socket on cooker switch stopped working first, but cooker was ok then that stopped working. then he was asking me if another fuse might have blown that i had missed etc etc etc!!!
i was trying my best not to laugh as he tried to bull s*** his way our of his error.
would love to hear of other people's similar stories, the funnier the better!!!

Went to a caravan - it was tripping out.

Unplugged everything and IR'd...everything fine. Had an incline it would be an appliance, so started PAT testing all the appliances...it was the hair-straightners she had brought with her on holiday that was causing the caravan to trip out. She was adamant, that it wasn't the straightners even though i showed her the pat machine that had FAIL in big letters. I even plugged the straightners in to take the caravan out again. Still adamant it wasn't the straightners though so i just had to walk out.

Theres literally no telling some people.

been to a job tonight where cooker circuit blowing fuse. customer is adamant he hasnt caused fault despite fitting new skirting boards and now theres a dead short in circuit. he was coming out with all sorts of excuses such as: socket on cooker switch stopped working first, but cooker was ok then that stopped working. then he was asking me if another fuse might have blown that i had missed etc etc etc!!!
i was trying my best not to laugh as he tried to bull s*** his way our of his error.
would love to hear of other people's similar stories, the funnier the better!!!
well....at least he owned up to that much...lol...
whenever on a faultfind i put it on time....the more they bull sh!t...the more they pay...seeemples

Reply to customers always right in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net