Discuss D.I.Y. REWIRE-- A Step By Step Guide. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

that is with my over 60 card. wow started this thread as a bit of a humourous dig at DIY and now reached 100 posts jeez.

No probs mate...Thing with me is i hate seeing s**t work (not implying anything towards your work) But crap we come across when out working:real yul brynner stuff some of it......take a look through the archives on this forum....plenty of pictorial evidence to choose from (it would be funny if it wernt damn right dangerous some of it)...........

Sorry, but I won't stand for anyone insulting Yul, he was always an exemplary 'Cowboy' figure. Now don't get me started with Glen Ford or Gary Cooper... NOW they were terrible cowboys!!!

Sorry about the "power devil" thing tel: wasn`t implying you would entertain that crap...aeg are good stuff but didn`t think the orange sheds sold stuff that high up the quality ladder mate..........

Sorry, but I won't stand for anyone insulting Yul, he was always an exemplary 'Cowboy' figure. Now don't get me started with Glen Ford or Gary Cooper... NOW they were terrible cowboys!!!

Thought he was insulting all bald sparks Ken, Magnificent 7, great film, but of course the only true cowboy was John Wayne, the only one who could ride his horse while dragging both feet along the ground, ( think they gave him small horses to make him look bigger )

Sorry about the "power devil" thing tel: wasn`t implying you would entertain that crap...aeg are good stuff but didn`t think the orange sheds sold stuff that high up the quality ladder mate..........

no prob. made me smile. sometimes the big O has good gear, this AEG ain't in the league of dewalt, but with LiIon battery (only 1 i'm afraid) but also witha 100 piece drill bit set all for £71.

Nice n easy arnt they micky...light weight but plenty of power: in fact i dont use the rattler too often as they dont take prisoners regarding smaller screws or those crap quality ones that sometimes come with fittings....in the bin with them.........

Last edited:
the screws that come with fittings usually have a head that only martian screwdrivers will fit anyway.

We use those 10.8V li-ion makitas tel....my boss got a kit with the drill and the rattler in it,2 batterys and charger=£135 which aint bad.....cant fault em......

never seen them. what are they like drilling brick?

There an impact driver and a drill/driver tel (no percussion action) but believe me mate.....you wont beat em for all day working and the li-ion batterys are great. If you are hitting eng brick or ruabon then only a rotary hammer for me..........they will drive straight into thermalite (no plug) and dont sniff at 10 gauge long screws...well worth 135 quid.......

Last edited:

Reply to D.I.Y. REWIRE-- A Step By Step Guide. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net