Discuss Dewalt Apprentice Boots in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Daley

Been having a nightmare with my gear recently, everything seems to be giving up on me! So now my boots are knackered... Lace hole has torn so now i can't tie them properly, i've been looking at replacement boots and can only find them for £50-60. Is that the normal price or does anyone know where i can get them cheaper? Want to stick with the same ones as they've lasted me around 18months! Any help is much appreciated

Daley

Been having a nightmare with my gear recently, everything seems to be giving up on me! So now my boots are knackered... Lace hole has torn so now i can't tie them properly, i've been looking at replacement boots and can only find them for £50-60. Is that the normal price or does anyone know where i can get them cheaper? Want to stick with the same ones as they've lasted me around 18months! Any help is much appreciated

Daley

Are you self employed? the reason I ask is shouldn't your employer provide PPE for you?

We get to choose boots from a cheap catalogue but i'd rather stick with what i know, working in them 12 hours a day can't be wearing snide shoes haha

We get to choose boots from a cheap catalogue but i'd rather stick with what i know, working in them 12 hours a day can't be wearing snide shoes haha

Ask your employer to give you what the boots they supply cost and pay the res yourself for some decent boots I'm sure they would say OK

Just rang the gaffer, £15 towards each item of PPE! Better than nowt haha, just have to keep looking see if i can find any around £40

Just rang the gaffer, £15 towards each item of PPE! Better than nowt haha, just have to keep looking see if i can find any around £40
same here mate, the trousers and boots he supplies are crap so on one wears them.

i wear snickers because getting 28 waist and 32 leg is hard in most other brands.

dewalt apprentice boots are good and cheap.

ive got a pair of dr marten tamaracks and they are very comfy and waterproof, im gutted i can see the toecaps now.

i swapped to haix trekker pro's but they will be out of your price range.

dont pay less than £40 on boots most cheaper ones either dont last or are very hard on your feet.

Dewalt Bolster boots in screwfix are 40quid at the moment, good boots, had mine over a year now.

Dewalt Bolster Safety - Search Results | NoLinkingToThis

Nice one for all the replies lads, think i'll have to have a look in Costco, sure my mam has a card. Hahaha i asked that Andy and he told me where to go, worth a try though! Anyway i need my kip before i join the rat race again tomorrow, hopefully with some new boots! Cheers

Nice one for all the replies lads, think i'll have to have a look in Costco, sure my mam has a card. Hahaha i asked that Andy and he told me where to go, worth a try though! Anyway i need my kip before i join the rat race again tomorrow, hopefully with some new boots! Cheers
im in screwfix now

7b32cfb720fee980413a4cecf52a7253.jpg

I got some! Needed to go anyway, working in the IOM next week so needed a 'weekend bag' from argos, which has now gone :/ but non the less sorted my boots out, cheers for the heads up :D

Reply to Dewalt Apprentice Boots in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net